Law Clerk (Edison, NJ)
General responsibilities include the following:
1. Identify appropriate laws, judicial decisions, legal articles and other materials for assigned cases.
2. Compile, analyze, and organize information for lawsuits, gather exhibits.
3. Perform legal research.
4. Prepare affidavits of documents.
5. Draft Memoranda, briefs or legal arguments for review, approval, and use by attorney.
6. Prepare and review pleadings, motions and other documents relevant to court actions and file in court.
7. Draft, review, and modify contracts and agreements.
8. Prepare real estate closing statements and assist in closing process.
9. Process immigration documentations for professionals.
Req.: minimum Bachelor’s degree in Law or Legal Studies, LL.M. degree preferred. Excellent skills in Legal Research & Case Analysis.
Please mail your resume to Law Offices of Zhiyu Hu, 151 Washington Ave, Edison NJ 08817. Attn: Zhiyu Hu